1. Comments must be on-topic. In other words comments must relate in some way to the post on which you are commenting.
2. Comments should not contain profanity. Please refrain from strong language.
3. Comments must not contain personal attacks or any material that might be viewed as defamatory of another individual.
4. Spam or advertising is not allowed - however relevant, on-topic links are allowed.
5. Anonymous posting is allowed, but wouldn’t you rather be loud and proud?
6. Negative comments about our content or site are allowed if reasonably argued.
7. All comments are solely the opinions of the individuals submitting them and the publication of them on PasadenaPlayhouse.blogspot.com does not imply endorsement or agreement by Pasadena Playhouse, its associates, or employees.
8. Comments posted at PasadenaPlayhouse.blogspot.com become the property of Pasadena Playhouse and may be reprinted without the author’s permission.
9. All provisions of this comment policy are defined at the discretion of Pasadena Playhouse. We reserve the right to prohibit all comments, to delete or edit all or any portion of any comment made, and to ban any commenter or IP address from making any comments to this blog.
10. We reserve the right to refine our comment policy as needed and without notice.
11. Your submission of a comment constitutes your acceptance of this comment policy.